October 03, 2022 1 min read
Being a parent is one of life’s greatest joys, but with it come some of our biggest challenges—like finding a few moments in the day to tackle your to-do list without interruption.
We get it because we’re parents, too. We don’t just work at Vooks—we actually use Vooks in our day-to-day lives to reclaim chunks of time for ourselves while keeping our kids entertained and learning. And along the way, we’ve picked up a few tricks...
Here are 9 of our favorite ways parents can use Vooks in their daily routines:
• During quiet time as a non-stimulating activity
• As comforting sick day entertainment
• In waiting rooms (doctors, dentists, etc.)
• To occupy older siblings while you care for baby
• On public transit
• While running errands
• During road trips
• On flights
• For guilt-free breaks to take a shower, cook a meal, clean the house, or just take time to relax (you deserve it!)
BONUS: Did you know you can download stories in our app to watch without internet? Try it now!
Ready to get started? So are we!
Reclaim your time with Vooks! Then, take the learning off the screen with our educational resources and print books, like Finding Free Fun and Ronnie and His Grit.
Got a Vooks parenting hack? Share it on Instagram and tag @vooks and #vooksparent to help the entire Vooks parent community!